RESIDENTIAL SITE PLANS
Residential site plans, commonly referred to as house topo's, are prepared for the construction of a new house or addition.
Cities, Townships, and Counties require a house topo to be prepared and approved prior to issuing a building permit. Every municipality has different standards and it's our job to provide the necessary information for approval.
New building lots may be located in a Subdivision or out in the country with there own separate requirements, but in general a house topo will include the following:
- Boundary Survey
- Topography of existing lot (Elevations)
- Location of existing utilities and the elevations (Sanitary, Storm, Water)
- Location of physical features such as existing pavement, walk, etc.
- Proposed house and drive location on the lot
- Proposed elevations of the house and surrounding areas
- Proposed utility connections (Storm, Sanitary, Water)
- Proposed Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan
- Staking of the house foundation for excavation